Sunday 2 March 2014

Saving Energy and Ponies

So yesterday, the hospital that I volunteer at gave us cookies to celebrate our cooperation in the "Turn it Off" project, which focuses on turning the lights off at the hospital in areas that can afford to be unlit at certain times (like the volunteer lounge). 

These cookies are sugar cookies, and they were really good!

Also, got some vintage ponies:
My Pony Bride~
Close up!

My Cha Cha pony~

Close up~

 My favorite thing about her are her tail curls!

 And a side by side~

Also, my second batch of midterms are coming up this week... I've got a lot of studying to do. I'm working towards the 18th! I'll be picking up my Frozen dolls at the Disney store (and the DVD as well)~ Then I'll be able to do a shoot with all four dolls~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?