Tuesday 18 March 2014

Limited Edition Frozen Anna and Elsa Dolls (Complete set; Coronation and Snow Gear Vers.)

So I finally completed my Frozen collection with the March release! I bought all four of my dolls retail price - at the Disney Store.  I pre-ordered the second batch and was able to pick them up today! There was an incredibly long pick up line at the mall...
By the way, this was the "front" of the line.

I'm gonna start with the November released dolls. Starting with my coronation Anna. Here is the front of her box.
The back of her box.
Box art on the side.

Here she is out of the box! She has longer hair than her movie counterpart, but her outfit is movie accurate.

Better view of her coronation dress.
Close up of her bodice.

Close up of her sleeve.
Close up of her necklace (very movie accurate).

Close up of her skirt! So many rhinestones! and lace~
Close up of her face (down to each freckle)!
Close up of her hair.
It's braided really nicely~

Her shoes! Just black flats, like in the movie.
Her certificate of authenticity. She is number 1274 of 2500.
Next is snow version Elsa! The front of her box~

Back of her box~
Side box art~

Out of the box~ She's in her iconic ice dress~
Full view of the dress~

Her dress has a loooot of sparkles.

Her cape has embroidered snowflakes!
Close up of her face! (you'll notice that her skin is more pale than her coronation doll)
There are snowflakes in her hair, too~
Her shoes are also movie accurate - with a snowflake-like shape.
Her certificate of authenticity! I got lucky with this doll! She is number 24 out of 2500!
Next are the dolls I got today! Starting with snow version Anna in her adventure gear! Front of her box~
Back of her box~

Side box art~

Out of the box! Her outfit is veeery movie accurate, and her cape is made of a strong durable fabric!
Full view of her outfit~

View of her bodice and cape.

Close up of her cape clips (sooo detailed!) They even added the pompoms at the end of her cape.
Her mittens! There is also detailing on her sleeves.
Close up on the detailing on her cape~
Close up on the detailing on her skirt~
Close up on her hair and face.

View of her boots! They're really detailed~

Her boots are wedges~
Her certificate of authenticity. She is number 3513 of 5000.

Next is coronation Elsa! (She was the one I reaaaaally wanted to get - although I wanted both, I like her look more) Front of her box~

Back of her box~

Side box art~

Out of the box~ Her colours are soooo nice! (It's not just because I'm partial to teal and purple...Ithink..)
Full view of her outfit~ Her cape is so flowy~

Close up of her bodice!

Her cape is held together with this really iridescent bead.
Close up of her cape (it's a super soft velvet~)

Close up of her skirt details~

Her iconic gloves~
Close ups of her face


Her hair is done in a bun, with her tiara on top~ Also detailed with rhinestones.
Her shoes are also detailed with a pattern on the top and gold lining~

Her certificate of authenticity! She is number 2076 of 5000.

And That's all of them~ I also got the dvd as well (I preordered!) I'll be watching it today~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?