Sunday 4 May 2014

Rapunzel and Belle Limited Edition 17" Dolls (A Very Emmy Birthday)

May 1st, 2014

It was my birthday! Because it was on a Thursday, I didn't have work - although everyone else did, so I didn't really go out much.

I was supposed to go to dinner with my brother, but due to unforeseen events, we had to cancel. So we went to the park instead!

On the day of my birthday, I got to open this enormous box sent to me by someone I love very much~ Inside the box were two 17" dolls! (Review to follow)~
Starting with Rapunzel (Purple Version)

The front of her box~ 

The back of her box~

Box art on the side~

Inner plastic cover (The older dolls had colour on their plastic covers, unlike the recent ones they've been producing presently)

Close up on the plastic cover

And here she is out of the box~ Her dress is my favourite thing about this doll (purple is my favourite colour)~

Close up on her dress

Close up on her bodice; it's super detailed, like a corset.

Close up on her sleeve. It's pleated and has lace~

She comes with a brush; lots of detail on the back

Details on her skirt

Close up of skirt pattern
Close up on her face; she has rooted lashes like all the other dolls.

Close up on her hair - it is intertwined with gold tinsel~

The length of her hair is about 17"; just as tall as the doll~

She doesn't come with shoes, as she doesn't wear shoes in the movie.

Her certificate of authenticity! She is number 738 of 5000 (pretty low!)

Next is Belle!

The front of her box~
Back of her box~

Box art on the side~
Like Rapunzel, her plastic cover also has colour.

Close up of plastic cover

Here she is out of the box~ Her dress is pretty accurate to the movie~

Close up on her dress (it's soooo puffy~)

Close up on her bodice; there are small gold roses and looots of beads~

Close up on her skirt~

Her gloves are long with lace at the top~

She also comes with the iconic rose as seen in the movie~

Close up on her face~ She has rooted lashes as well~

Unlike the other dolls, she has earrings~

Her hair is done in ringlets, however they did not use product in her hair to make it stay in place.

Her hair is done in a bun, just as in the movie~

Close up of the bun, it is held by a string of beads~

Close up on her shoes~ They have bows on them!

Her certificate of authenticity, she is number 2959 of 5000

Both dolls came with their original vouchers PLUS receipt. (I thought this was pretty cool, as they are rare).
Next, I received other cool gifts for my birthday!
12" Classic Elsa doll - My friend was lucky enough to buy her for $18 at the Disney Store!

The back of her box~

The art on her box~

Close up~


Also got this Sven plush at the Disney Store


Art on his tag~


Seal of authenticity on his flank~


Side view~

This is tea from Davids Tea - birthday cake flavoured!



The tea has sprinkles and actually smells like cake!

The tea came with this card that my friend made!


Also got a lighter and some firecrackers from my cousin!

A shawl from H&M!

A cosmetic bag with an "M" (for my first initial)~!

Also received my free gift from Sephora (If you guys don't know, you can sign up with their free point card, and every year on your birthday you get a gift) This year I got a mascara and lipstick set~

Close up of products~

I also won a free Mars bar at Safeway~

That concludes my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?